Our purpose: alleviating human suffering to build healthier communities.
Our goal: people achieving their full potential through training, supervision, and intensive short-term dynamic psychotherapy
Our values: personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and compassion for self and others.
For the first time ever, we’re making this collection of 18 skill-building
psychotherapy audio studies public. Previously available only via multi-year
training programs, this audio course teaches you how to quickly identify and
address defenses that can prevent a therapeutic alliance from forming.
Part Two of the audio course now available – more information
NEW COURSE: Comprehensive Skill Building for Working with Highly Resistant Patients
Psychotherapy videos show how to treat severe anxiety and how to overcome projection.
Free skill-building exercises
- Do you have depressed or discouraged patients?
- Do they have trouble finding a positive goal for therapy?
- Without a positive goal, they can’t improve.
In the following skill building exercises, you will learn how to mobilize patients to develop positive goals so they can have a positive experience in therapy.
These skill building exercises are FREE!
Try them out.
- Practice them until you have mastered them.
- Pass them on to your friends.
- Practice them with your friends.
- Experience how deliberate practice of specific skills leads to mastery.